Sunday, June 10, 2007

Happy 6th Anniversary Kch Emerald!!

Tonight we celebrated our club's 6th anniversary at Hoi Tian Lau. Almost all the members turned up (except 2) .


New BOD and members photos (FY2007-2008)

PP and I

Our 'Ah sohs'...



President's appreciation

Outgoing and incoming presidents

Happy 6th Anniversary, Kch Emerald!!

Time really flies... 6 years ago, we were strangers to each other, now we have become good friends.

4 comments:

jÖu ~ said...

lovely pics! ;)

i agree.... we've come a long way in 6 yrs...and what a difference wonderful friends make in our lives...:)

Ah Dom said...

Especially the last photo. WOW 6yrs! Didn't realise that. Many have become Uncles and Aunties.. :)

Anonymous said...

Lions may sound turn off to many, but I love our club, this is a place where I made so many good, capable and interesting frens. Definitely better than Toast Master I think... kos those people are there mainly to improve public speaking, not all are as cute and fun.

Anonymous said...

I love our club too. So much memories to treasure. The best still our Halloween project, where all of us gave our best shot. - Tea