Few months ago my colleague brought back some coffee packs from Germany. It was really good coffee. So when my boss knew that I like it, he sms another colleague who was still there to get some back for me. Few weeks later I received the 500g pack of Jacobs. I started to drink German coffee every morning.
When my coffee pal the IT manager knew about it, he introduced me another German brand called Movenpick. So I emailed my German colleague, the QA manager Peter to get it for me which I exchanged some sago biscuits with him (barter trade). Besides Movenpick, he bought another 500g of Jacobs and passed it to his 2 German colleagues who were vising Kuching. There I got my 1 kg Jacobs and 500g Movenpick stocked up in my coffee cabinet.
As Peter knew I am a coffee addict, he strongly recommended me his favorite brand Dallmayr and insisted to buy me a pack to try. So there I received another 500g of Dallmayr when I was just about to finish my first pack of Jacobs. This recently my boss went to Germany again and he brought back some Jacobs again for me. At the same time Peter passed him another 500g of Dallmayr to bring back for me. Now my coffee cabinet is fully packed with a mountain of coffee that can bury me alive. I think this can last me till 2010.
~ Written while having a nice cup of Dallmayr (it's really great coffee)... ~
Saturday, June 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can help if you don't mind. Haha.. Never try german coffee before.
the Dallmayr is really good but damn strong lah, dun think i can sleep tonight...
Post a Comment