Friday, June 29, 2007

Takuya Kimura

I just finished watching a Japanese series 'Engine' by my favorite Takuya Kimura. He actually makes me cried watching it. Few months ago I watched his another series 'A Splendid Family'. He also makes me cried. What can I say... after all these years he is still so cute. Don't know why, I just love him so much... I think he reminds me very much of my childhood puppy love.

The evolution of Takuya:







8 comments:

Ah Dom said...

Who looks better? Japanese or Korean? Personally I think Jap male is better than Korean in real life. As for female, korean looks better than japs. That explains why I like korean series better. Hahaha..I love that girl in Full House.

Anonymous said...

I dun like most of both, only like Takuya but I prefer Japanese series than Korean, shorter and stories are not so old fashion. Can't stand Korean series, very 'ge ge' cute, very loso indeed. Jap series is definitely better.

jÖu ~ said...

funny story- few years ago... two people told me i reminded them of TAKUYA!!! hehehe.. cos of my flick-out hair and features. HMM. i didn't know whether to be insulted or not... what girl wants to look like a guy, right? ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey come to think about it, actually u and Takuya do have some similarity, especially ur hair. But instead of u look like a guy, i think Takuya looks a bit like a girl.

Anonymous said...

Come to think about it, Takuya does look like him! Korean girls are only so pretty because most of them have plastic surgery! Bro Lek.

Anonymous said...

U think so too right, Lek? Don't u think Takuya and him look alike?

By the way, to others, u may not know who 'he' is, but my bro should know who my puppy love is.

Anonymous said...

serious?? your puppy love look like takuya?? must be the reason why you love takuya so much :-)
wa haha!!! post his photos here lah!! i mean, your puppy love!!!
anyway, i love takuya also, but i'm more sick than you... love most of them...
and don't talk to me about korean show...

Anonymous said...

Yeap, look alike but that's just part of the reasons. I think Takuya is a good actor, he can catch my attention watching his acting, the face expression, the body gesture etc. Some actors really make me feel nothing, and make the movie boring, but definitely not Takuya, he is a good actor and he has got the 'WOW FACTOR'.