我研究了幾集之後得出一個結論. 要成為一個歌手不難, 但是要成為一顆星則需要天生的一種 ‘WOW FACTOR’. 而具有這種 ‘WOW FACTOR’ 的人實在並不多, 放眼望去, 寥寥無幾. 而李宇春, 正是其中一個.
Monday, June 04, 2007
超級女聲 - 李宇春
再次看回2005年的超級女聲, 讓我終於明白為何男仔頭的李宇春會深受歡迎. 在眾多選手中, 她唱歌並不算好, 張靚穎的實力比她強得多. 她更不是一個美女, 打扮很中性. 當我第一次在電視上看到李宇春, 我實在很納悶, ‘搞甚麼屁啊! 不男不女的!’. 可是在看了超級女聲的晉級賽後, 我對她不得不佩服. 她比其他選手多了一份獨特的氣質, 很吸引人, 十分自信, 也很帥氣. 她的台風自成一格, 魅力四射, 超瀟灑. 看了她的表演會對她著迷.
Labels:
Music
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
who is she???
aiyo very tiong kok. this article definitely not for me. can someone explain?
You guys are very banana indeed. She is one of the top idols in China. She won the champion in the 'China 2005 Top Female Vocal' contest. I can't understand why this girl when I first saw her on tv, looks like a guy, till I watched the 2005 contest recently. Her voice is not that good but somehow she has got a very special 'wow factor', the stage performance is amazing. Guess that's why she gets the highest sms voting in the contest, much much much higher than other singers who are good.
Hiyo, have to end up translating the whole blog in English here for all the banana frens...
Post a Comment