Friday, November 27, 2009

Jo's cooking

Nowadays I enjoy doing my own cooking at home.  Here is my dinner menu tonight:

1. Asam Fish
2. Marinated Chicken
3. Steam lady fingers & some fresh tomato (non-spicy version for Pig Pig)
   



(The fish was covered by lady fingers & tomatoes... I'm quite impressed with this dish, yummy...)





Cooking is so much fun!

3 comments:

jÖu ~ said...

hhmm. i think when it comes to taking pics for food, u need to really really ZOOM IN for full effect and colors.

just an opinion from a non-fotographer

p.s. i think u shud invite me over for dinner sometime to see how good your cooking really is ;)

Jo said...

Those pix were taken by Pig Pig, very blur if zoom in. Next time i'll take the pix.

Btw, tonight I cook chicken curry... hehe.

mcdull said...

the food not only looks nice,
also taste very good!