Well, after two 'jobless/bossless' weeks, am I bored?
Kakaka... you must be kidding. In fact I kept myself very occupied everyday. Basically I woke up at 7 a.m. every morning, went for a morning swim, and started 'working' at home. I don't watch TV, DVD etc..
Everyday I do stock trading online, read reports/analysis/books, organize info in the way to ease future use (there are simply too much info nowadays that I need time to read and filter the useful one). The reason I even bother to organize the info I read everyday is that I am quite a forgetful person, good info tends to slip away from my memory pretty soon. I figure if I don't organize and store these info, then I will just be wasting my time reading so much everyday and forget about it later.
By the way, I went for an 'interview' last Saturday night (basically I was invited to have dinner with a CEO who flew from Europe) for a position that he thinks I am the best fit so far. The job prospect is very good, directly report to the CEO himself, position is high and important, but the responsibilities are hell a lot, sounds pretty busy and stressful. So I doubled up my price tag and let him consider.
Anyway I am not keen to jump back into the same field at this moment. I still wish to take my time off resting, learning, while doing investment online. Basically I can still survive, and it's quite stress-free.
Oh well, I will see when I start to get bored, or when there is a really good job offer coming along that is simply irresistable, or when I can't stand my dad nagging at me for staying jobless (he simply can't accept the idea of earning $ online at all), or when I am lazy to explain to those who keep showing concern on what I am doing everyday and those who are curious to dig info on how I make $ (quite annoying).
Meanwhile, I'll just take time off and have fun.
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Stressfree and earning money at the same time! No wonder people are digging info from you...hahaha. At the mean time, your friend here is trying to find ways to destress, so that white hair won't keep sprouting out... many new ones lately!!!AHHHH....!-Duck
In fact one can actually make $$ online nowadays but of course the income is not as stable as working for people, but at least don't need to sit in the office whole day. I'm quite happy to trade of some income with personal freedom and less stress.
Post a Comment