I've got mails in my mail box today, just like any other days.
However when I opened the first one which was a credit card bill, I have '???' in my mind as I wasn't familiar with the items listed on the bill. Then I realized it's dated March 2009, which is 1/2 year ago. I thought the bank made a mistake by printing out the wrong bill. Okay.
Then I went on to open the 2nd mail, which was a bank statement, the balance figure was way out... then I noticed the statement was dated June 2008.
So I opened up all the subsequent mails, they were all dated either 2008 or even 2007...
Hey, what is going on???
At that moment I got a very strange feelings... it feels like 'back to the future' out of a sudden, I thought I was waking up on a wrong day... I just can't tell you how strange that feels.
Till now I still can't figure out what happened. I guess may be the post office or the Condo management office found some old undelivered mails in their office today so they dropped them in my mailbox.
Hold on... those are accumulated mails from past years... how did that happen I wonder... Is there a hidden message??...
Monday, November 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment