Three of us went for Shanghai food last night and scheduled for today’s afternoon tea date. This is one of our favorite past time in the weekend, just laze around at our favorite café.
‘O’ showed me something interesting inside her bag. Besides her laptop, she carried drugs with her including cough drops… gee… She asked if we were to take over this café, which role would we want to play, the choices are Cashier, Waitress, Drinks Maker or Kitchen Cook. I picked Drinks Maker.
Well… it’s a lazy afternoon with this usual 3-in-1 combination chilling out at a cozy corner downtown…

Written on 26 August 2006, 4 p.m. at the cafe...
4 comments:
eh some problems when trying to click on individual blog & leave a comment. Maybe you're editing at the same time, the screen just blanked out. Tried a few times still the same.
Will check back again.
But you look cute in the cafe photo..anyone coming over to offer you a drink.. 漂亮小姐boh
mm... such a cozy place and yep, cozy afternoon... what's the cafe's name? next time I can go there also :-)
and... mm... after saloon, no wonder look soooo different.. :-) kaka.. just kidding.. u should put a before/after photo here...
Yeah, I noticed the technical issue too. Not sure what's the problem. I can't even read the comments already posted. Seems like the comment page was blanked. Well, wait and see if it will recover later. Else hehe, I also dunno what to do...
hehehe, such a cute pic! love reading ur blog! ;)
Post a Comment