Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Live Music - Sally vs. Eason

Tonight I accidentally switch to a tv channel… suddenly I was stunned standing there can’t move at all and my heart started to melt… It was Sally and Eason (both are Hong Kong singers) singing, on a previous live music show. I never realized Sally is such a charming singer on stage, especially singing live. She basically was the one leading Eason into the mood… Her voice is unique, full of energy, the pitch so perfect and the live interpretation is so attractively beautiful. The difference is obvious. With Sally, I felt totally comfortable and so easily sinking into her wildness and carefree but with Eason, he was more timid when facing Sally, made quite a few mistakes, and he seems exhausted after ‘vs.’ Sally for few songs.

It was great watching them performing. In fact I haven’t felt so touched watching a tv show for quite some time. Tonight, I am kind of high…

Written on 21 August 2006.

No comments: