This page is called 'Chabos' as it was initially created for all my cool cool chabo friends. This is a page where you can find my thoughts, some daily observations and stories...
goodness me, what's that ham sap girl in black turtle neck trying to do to you. If I were you, I'd give her a piak! a bit too open-minded for me..he he
3 comments:
goodness me, what's that ham sap girl in black turtle neck trying to do to you. If I were you, I'd give her a piak!
a bit too open-minded for me..he he
Don't worry about that lady, she is just a pig friend of mine who has very poor 牌品. All our friends know her reputation now...hahaha...
oh..pretty mean of you and your friends to regard her as such wor..Should give her a 2nd chance at least I reckon for her to revive her reputation.
Post a Comment