For some reasons, I love MUJI's products. From its ring binders, note books, paper bags, albums to its umbrellas, rain coats etc. I think it looks very environmental friendly, low profile, practical yet unique. My favorites are still its hard cover note books and writing pads which are made from recycled paper. The feel of the paper is great and the look of it is so pleasant and neat, with totally no fancy stuff at all.
I got my first MUJI's soft cover note book while I was having my training in Singapore just 1-2 years ago. I filled the whole book up with my training note and it stays there on my office shelf since then, quietly... friendly. Few months ago, I made a trip to Singapore where one of my main purposes was to get more MUJI's stationary. I carried quite a lot of them back, happily... till now.
While writing this blog, I have one half A4 size hard cover blank note book and another half A4 size soft cover note book with lines sitting quietly next to me on my work desk... Emm, somehow feeling happy looking at them...
For cars, my favorite goes to the European. For perfume, my vote goes to RL, Chanel and GUCCI. For pens (which I'm gonna write a separate blog about it), my daily pals are the Jap's Pentel Ergonomix and the Uni's alpha-gel (cool). As for stationary particularly for paper products, it's gotta be my favorite - MUJI.
Thursday, November 11, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
eeeeee....i totally love muji too!!! so that makes me love u too!! hahahahaha..... aahhh..we jOanne species certainly have impecable taste!
Hmm...quite true. Let me gather more evidence and commonality in 'JOanne' species and do some analysis. Let me think how many Joanne I know... I think beside you, I only know there is this NTV7 news broadcaster Joanne De Rozario. Well personally I think she is pretty and got good taste. How many Joannes do you know?
Post a Comment