- When something just don't seem to work, go back to challenge the fundamental. ~ Jo
- To be or not to be, that's the question ~ Shakespear
- Life is all about making choices ~ Jo
- Wisest is she who knows she does not know ~ Socrates
- A mistake is a lesson learnt. A lesson learnt is an experience gained. ~ Jo
Tuesday, November 09, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Jo, i like this one....
Never hold your farts in.
They travel up your spine,
into your brain,
and that's where you get crappy ideas from.
I read this from somewhere sometimes ago...
I think I'd better not hold it next time, kos I'm getting more and more silly and crappy ideas everyday. Will let it out when there r only u and me, ok?
expect the worst & hope for the best ;-)
Post a Comment