Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Guter Tag, Deutschland! – Day 9 (27 Oct 2007)

27 October 2007:-

Dresden Downtown






Introducing the colors of autumn in Germany... I have always dreamed of walking in a park in autumn somewhere in Europe. Here I am. The experience is simply wonderful - cool, beautiful, peaceful... just the way I like it...














Ancient buildings that were bombed during world war, museums, churches made up a big part of Dresden downtown:













Some interesting snapshots along the streets:









More beautiful buildings and churches...
































Strolling down the street... I came to this entrance to a magnificent garden:






Here you are, inside the garden:

















The view from the other side of the river:




Panaromic pix stitched together by my G9:




So, how would you rate this city?

I enjoyed Dresden very much, it is different from Erfurt and Eisenach, quite unique in its own way. What do you think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Always very envious of friends who get to travel under company's expenses. So nice!