Friday, October 26, 2007

Guter Tag, Deutschland! – Day 6 (24 Oct 2007)

24 October 2007:-

Erfurt

Today I don't have to go to the office (yippee), so decided to check out the route to the Mariendom und Pfarrkirche St. Severi churches via Kramerbridge, Fischmarket and Domplatz. Well, all set and ready to go.

Kramerbridge - where houses were build on the bridge
At the entrance of Kramerbridge:


Can you believe that these houses were build on a bridge?...





Accidentally stepped on a pile of horse dump...oouuch...

The other end of the bridge is just simply beautiful...









Mariendom und Pfarrkirche St. Severi

Passed by the Fischmarket and reached Domplatz, the Mariendom und Pfarrkirche St. Severi churches are at the back:


The first day I saw these churches at night time, I have decided I must come again to check it out... it's just so magnificent that it took my breath away...





I am up in front of the churches with Erfurt town at my back...cool...

Inside the Mariendom kirche... it's all so silent and sacred that one feels like holding his breath:










Inside the St. Severi kirche:






Erfurt-Dresden

Here I am, on the road again to my next destination - Dresden.
Mission :
1. Dresden plant visit and discussion with Quality Manager on Germany side - Frank Lorenz. My role : A 'professional' Quality Manager.
2. Check this city out in the eyes of a blogger (my hidden role)... hehe.



Taadaaannn... I've reached Dresden train station in 2.5 hours time:






My hotel room:

Saw this on my hotel desk, feel kinda warm... even though I'm no 'Mrs. Wong' but 'Ms. Wong':


Oh cool, they provide free Wireless LAN!! Guess I'll take a shower first and start surfing.

No comments: