Thursday, October 25, 2007

Guter Tag, Deutschland! – Day 1 & 2 (19-20 Oct 2007)

19 October 2007:-

Getting prepared for my mission to attend meetings/discussions and site visit to Germany. Flight KCH-KL : 20:00-21:40.



Flight KL-FRA: 23:50(MAL time)-06:30(FRA time)




20 October 2007:-

Frankfurt


The flight arrived at Frankfurt at approx. 7:00 a.m..
Took a shuttle bus from Terminal 2 to Terminal 1 which is also the Frankfurt Train Station (Frankfurt Hbf).
Took a train to Frankfurt downtown (Offenbach Hbf).
Took a walk around Frankfurt town till noon.

The first thing I saw on the street in front of the station was this...


Well, not all so erotic lah... hahaha...





On my way back to the train station, I saw whole bunch of Polizei in front of the entrance, with guns and big helmet... I wonder what's going on, Osama's planning another bomming??

Most of the Polizei are Ah Pek but some are younger...

I asked people what's going on... Well, same as France, the Germans just don't care to speak English at all... no choice, I'll have to speed up my German learning then. In the end, I was told there was a big soccer game in Frankfurt on the day, so the police were there to ensure the fans won't cause any trouble during the arrival of the teams.

Anyway my train to Erfurt has arrived so who cares... Tschuss Frankfurt!

No comments: