My little niece, after crying...
The wet pillow case after she cried hiding her face into the pillow (she was horrified by her auntie, me, for playing a bad bear attacking her and her bros... she said 'I don't want auntie to be bad guy~~~...').
My 2nd nephew, a cheeky boy.
Pretending like his auntie, working in front of the computer, wearing grandpa's glasses...
Pretending like his grandpa reading book...
3 comments:
hahahahha. tat pic of the pillow imprinted with the tears/saliva is priceless! *hahahhaah*
When I showed my little niece the marks on my pillow case, she also feels 'pai seh'... she is really adorable... I feel like kissing her cheek all the time.
She would come to my room and kiss me before she went to play school every morning and kiss me good night every night. She likes to sit on my lap and hug me hard. Then when I went to pick her up from the nanny's place, she would smile at me and said she missed me very much... so sweet.
Post a Comment