Monday, April 12, 2010

In the mood for...

I found that there are few modes that I can switch to: 

1) In normal day, I'm in my 'down-to-earth' mode where my eyes see very 'real' things, and my ears hear noices like cars, construction etc.

2) However some days, when my mood is artistic, my eyes will see an artistic world, where even my plants can look so artistic, and my ears will either hear a quiet world or beautiful music.  That's the time I feel really fresh, energetic and creative.  Sometimes I wish everyday I wake up in this mode, where the world just seems so beautiful and lovely.  I would grab my DSLR and go out shooting.

3) Some days, my minimalist nature will call, my mind will demand to see a very clean and simple environment, any mess will make me stressed.  That's the time to do clean up.

4) Some days, my super highly effective nature will call. I'll suddenly feel the urge to do one thousand things in the fastest way.  There goes a to-do-list and I am in action.

5) Some days, I am in my planning mode.  I will grab paper and pen, or just sit in front of my computer to plan this and that, and reorganize things.  That's the time that I feel secure and clear that things are in control.

6) Some days, I am in my learning mode.  I will read and read and read non-stop, and make notes on things I learn.

7) Some days, I will be in philosophical mode, where I start to think 'What's the point?', 'What next?', 'Why, what, when, where and how?'... and I will start to ask my friends about their life goals.  Sometimes, these questions and the answers make me ponder and puzzle... so far I have not heard of a very exciting answer though...

Just curious, what modes do you have??  Are we seeing the same world, thinking similar things, feeling similar way most of the time, or are we all different and having totally different modes??

1 comment:

choong said...

sounds like got 7 personalities in you, haha!! just kidding... well... i guess most people are like this, only depends at time, which "personality" more dominant!