So how has my life been since I quit my job end of last year?? Well, I'm basically stress-free, hassle-free, having all the time to myself, so I have nothing to complain really.
I have been learning a lot of new things, mainly related to financial and investment. There are hardly days that I laze around doing nothing, have been just doing this and that non-stop everyday. Guess I am just not the type that can enjoy the rich 'tai tai's' life even if I really become rich. Sometimes I even think it's a waste of time that I'm not doing problem solving nor making decisions on this and that like before. My kepo-chi nature is calling... Guess I'm just like my dad, he told me he can't stand retirement life, feel useless if he is not exercising his brain or making business decisions... haha.
So may be it's time I end my long vacation and get going again??... hmm....
Sunday, April 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment