Sunday, April 11, 2010

Post pix... aiyo headache.

Recently a friend requested me to post pix on my blog (must be really bored reading my blog...hehe).  Well, it is not that I don't have pix to post, in fact I have taken quite a lot of pix, just that I am too lazy to post till they pile up in my hard disk drive... Now everytime I think of posting pix, my mind immediately jammed and feel stressed... hehe. 

Okay lah, in order not to bore everyone, I shall think about my friend's request and probably when the mood is right, I'll sit down to select some pix for posting.

Here goes one pic that I just took 20 mins ago, so it is still hot from the oven... actually it's from my balcony.  Nice??

(click to enlarge for better effect)

2 comments:

dt said...

this is very nice!

Jo said...

Thx! Photography is good for training our patience.