The challenges are:
1) To let the people like you and willing to let you take their pix
2) To quickly get the right setting - the right ISO, shutter speed and aperture, under the canopy and under the sun (this is really a great challenge for a beginner like me)
3) To isolate the subject
4) To capture the right moment, the right angle









































This is my first trial on shooting people face-to-face. Here you can see, the success rate is only around 60-70%, with some slightly over or under exposed, mainly due to the over-bright background (white canopy, cloudy sky, especially when the subject was wearing white...). However I do find myself loving it very much, as I found that taking pix of people in smile is very enjoyable indeed. It is a very challenging yet satisfying experience.
3 comments:
hahahah.. i like Si Kar's photo...he looks semi-pro to me (half aunty half photographer) :P
'half aunty half photographer' LOL...hoon!
I like the expression of that little kid in the last 3 pix, she fell and injured her hand, so the face a bit :( hahaha... so cute.
Post a Comment