Today is the duty day at home. Usually Pig Pig will do the vacuum cleaning, and I will do the mopping and the wiping of dust here and there in my house. However due to my back pain, I can't really move much yet. So I traded my mopping duty with Pig Pig for either 1) I do both vacuum and mopping next round or 2) she gets to ask 2 favors in return from me.
Guess what, she picked 2 favors from me, which means I owe her 2 requests from now on. Then I started to think, what if she asks me to:
1) do vacuum + mopping twice??
2) do vacuum + mopping as 1 request, followed by buying her an expensive dinner or some other expensive treat as the 2nd request??
3) 1st request = 2 more requests, 2nd request = another 2 more requests etc...
I kinda feel like I have just signed 2 blank cheques...
Hahaha... of course I was just kidding. It's nice that Pig Pig helps me to do mopping today. I will still do the wiping anyway.... (hehe the truth is... Pig Pig may be reading this, so I'd better say nice thing about her...)
Sunday, August 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment