Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Amos, Boaz & Cheryl (03 August 08)

Time flies, and they have grown up so much...

They are simply adorable, especially my little niece. Mum said she resembles me very much. She has got my eye brows, and my character. Amos has become quite a cheeky kid. Boaz is a friendly boy and he is very camera friendly too. 'Mei Mei'... she has got character. She really knows what she wants and don't want, no negotiation. She only smiles to you if she decided she likes you, otherwise she doesn't want to look at you at all... very cool girl, I like her.












































This was what I got when she decided she really likes me...







and they do like their aunt (me) very much... hohoho.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

somehow i like Boaz... i found him got "smarter" look..

Anonymous said...

I like him too, very friendly and yeah... got clever look. I was worried that he has autistic last time 'cos he doesn't speak much. Now my worry is gone 'cos he has no problem in speaking and expressing at all, just not as active as his bro.

Anonymous said...

ur niece and nephews are so cute! and nice shots :)

Anonymous said...

It's not easy to shoot kids at all... can't do it with aperture priority, need to use either shutter priority or all manual mode with higher shutter speed 'cos they kept moving. Even more difficult when it's indoor.