Eh, those digi users, don't u feel like switching to use other phone service after watching such an embarrassing commercial?? hahaha....
Sunday, March 11, 2007
Stupid Digi's Yellow Tubbies
Have you ever watched the new Digi tv commercial?? It started with the song 'I will follow you...' then suddenly few yellow painted human tubbies appeared and followed people everywhere. Then more and more of those yellow creatures popped up and walked on the street, practically 'I will follow you everywhere you go'...
It sounds sweet but those yellow tubbies just look so ugly and disgusting, make me wanna puke. It's just not cute at all even though they tried so hard to act cute. Imagine some humans dressed in yellow like teletubbies and painted the whole face yellow with no eyebrow... omg give me a break, I feel like smashing my tv with a tomato everytime I saw this stupid ad. Memang cacat nia!
I wonder who came up with such an idea to promote these stupid tubbies?... This commercial idea can even be accepted by Digi, went into video production, passed the buy-off and went on air... my goodness, something is really wrong with Digi's management.
Eh, those digi users, don't u feel like switching to use other phone service after watching such an embarrassing commercial?? hahaha....
Eh, those digi users, don't u feel like switching to use other phone service after watching such an embarrassing commercial?? hahaha....
Labels:
Chit Chat
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
yah, i HATE those tubbies too. don't even like the original tele-tubbies..they're disgusting things. very disturbing beings, if u ask me. but i guess with any advertisement, they've achieved what they set out to do- making u remember their brand/product. so it worked (however disgusting the delivery)
Looks like Yellow Utan.
This cartoon version is still not too bad, u should see the human version... yakkkssss.
Post a Comment