Then one day when I was having black pepper lamb, I bit a piece of lamb bone and the filling dropped. So few weeks ago, I went to see another dentist Dr. 'S', and he was even more creative, he thought by just filling it won't last, so he drilled a titanum screw to my tooth before put in the new filling, to support it.
Just now, when I was enjoying my new favorite tit bit - dry fruit chunks... suddenly i felt something wrong with my tooth again...
So I took a mirror to check it out and found half of the filling gone. Now I can feel my tongue brushing the titanium screw...
Well, I wonder what creative idea is the next dentist gonna come out with??...
3 comments:
I think it depends on the brittleness and square feet area of your filling. If it is small and the doctor still drill in a titanium, then i think it will be too weak. There could already be a minor crack from the drill. Ha! Gosh! I sounds so engineer. haha
goodness!! that sounds so super scary man!! then, what's next? ^_^
I get it done already. Another dentist Dr. 'G' didn't drill some more screws but put the filling back. He said he used extra strong filling and used some light to harden it. Anyway, I'm back to be a happy me again.
Post a Comment