Monday, March 12, 2007

Investment vs marrying a rich husband...

Followings were extracted from a chat session with pp just now:

Jo says: i wanna quikly grow enuf $$ then i'll go retire
Miss Lau says: kawan no easy $$ lar
Jo says: i plan to retire from working for others before 40
Miss Lau says: wah
Jo says: if u monitor investment closely, can
Jo says: we need to set a goal for ourselves or else we will forever be the same and not thinking outside the box
Jo says: no dream, no goal -> no goal, no plan -> no plan, no change.
Miss Lau says: look for a rich husband
Jo says: that's one way too but that's harder than doing investment... hahaha...

The other day, when I was busy studying about investment online, another fren popped up and chatted with me. At the same time she was chatting with her boyfriend at the other end. After chatting with her for a while, I ended up with a conclusion and I told her "You know what... you are smarter than me... I spend my time studying investment, but you invested your time chatting with your boy boy. End up you marry a rich guy and I'm still here struggling with my investment". She went "hahahaha...".

They are both smarter person than me I guess... :(

2 comments:

Ah Dom said...

That's short cut! Tradtionally a women hopes and wishes to marry a rich prince but then not all of them out there are rich. In actual fact, prob less than 10% of male population. For me, I like a women that is independant, smart and career minded. Different person different preference. Also your boy boy is already determine on the day you are born. So, just watch out for bees around you.. Ha!

jÖu ~ said...

*hahahaha*