Sunday, January 21, 2007

Time to work out...

I put on some weight lately... I used to eat a lot and still managed to stay fit but now I feel like by just breathing, I gain weight.

It's been quite sometimes I didn't do any exercise at all. Almost forgot how it feels to sweat after work out, I kind of remember it feels good. Guess it's time for me to kick my ass and start doing some serious work out. Soon you should see a beautiful 'S' shape lady turning few heads walking down the street...


Well... I hope so...hahaha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too difficult to resist the temptation while living in malaysia. Too much good food. Come overseas and you shall find it easier, at least it worked for me hahaha

Anonymous said...

I know. I just blogged about work out and today I was out having heavy lunch, coffee and drinks with frens. The diet plan was totally forgotten again. Sigh... Will start tomorrow. I want to feel fit and toned for sure, it's one of my goals set for this year. Just need to have more determination...