Sunday, January 28, 2007

Rain rain rain...

It's been raining day and night here... feel lazy to do anything this weekend, just stay at home listening to the rain... somehow feel nice. Took a joy ride just now, listening to Norah Jones suddenly makes me feel sad inside. Kinda numb emotionally nowadays, brain works most of the time, heart wasn't... Suddenly feel like escaping from this current world and run far far away to somewhere where I can hear my breathing and feel alive again. Yeah, I'm a bit emotional tonight... all b'cos of the rain...

4 comments:

jÖu ~ said...

girl, i love the rain too. i always feel so calm and peaceful when looking/listening to the rain. i think ur still hurting inside, my dear. u know.... u will only have truly moved on if you're ready to be with someone and love again. maybe ur heart is telling u that it is.... hey, anytime u need someone to be sad or happy with (specially on a rainy day), u know who to call. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm ok lah, so long already, not hurt anymore. Just sometimes some songs or the rain make people moody. I actually don't mind feeling down sometimes, at least I still have feelings... to feel nothing is more of my worry.

Ah Dom said...

I love the rain too especially in Kuching. It makes you feel calm and recall. I guess Jo is recalling and it's normal. Everyone recalls.

Anonymous said...

Yeap rainy days trigger me to recall... Well, guess everyone is just not used to see the soft and sentimental side of me...haha.