Saturday, October 28, 2006

Re-take of Pig Pig's Birthday Dinner

Tonight the Chabos have another birthday celebration for Pig Pig (another 'heavy duty' dinner in this week...)


The Chabos

(the pix were taken with Hoonster's SE W900i (a bit blur due to dim lighting...)

The girls started to work on club's slide show right after dinner... so committed.

Guess who is missing in these pix??...

(jOu, we are waiting for you to come back and join us again!)

5 comments:

jÖu ~ said...

i'm there in spirit!!! :-)

love the pics...miss u all lots!

jÖu ~ said...

btw- fantastic photo quality!! now i want one too, haha.

p/s noticed u're very canggih with your picture effects nowadays ho. ;)

Anonymous said...

oops sorry. I think I went into a wrong page. meant to be for venus. bye!! looks like a good catch up.

Anonymous said...

oh yes. does W900i comes with auto focus? ah seng W850i does not.

Anonymous said...

I think so, but need to ask hoonster about it kos it's her camera phone.