Saturday, October 28, 2006

Dinner at japanese restaurant on 25 October

This is indeed a 'heavy duty eating' week. So many heavy meals... Here is what my friends and I had on the second day of Hari Raya at a japanese restaurant (the pix were taken with my SE W800i handphone).


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

they look damn good...i'm salivating

Anonymous said...

your camera is so much better than W900i. hahaha.. Indeed the sashimi is mouth watering.

Anonymous said...

criticizing people's handphone is RUDE!

Anonymous said...

haha... PP is angry liao, need to feed her a tao sa bao to keep her quiet... Actually w900i can take better picture under very dim lighting, w800i is very blur. Happy liao?? Dom, how's ur K800? (Wow, we are all SE users...) Try it under very dim lighting and let us see.

Anonymous said...

PP always try and disguise herself. OK!. I will try and take it in the dark tonight. Actually my SE comes with Xenon Flash. :)

Yea we are all very SE. I think in general SE is still the best.
Moto is popular for sleek appearance but lousy in application. My V3X spoilt by law. So I immediately trade it in for HKD800.
Nokia is comes with powerful application but appearance is lousy.
Samsung is sleek black, good screen but so so in application.

Anonymous said...

How about LG then, Kenny talked so much about it in his blog, as if it's really sleek and canggih.

Anonymous said...

LG is sleek but application is minimal.