Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Day Dream (2)....

Today I woke up with a stomach cramp so I decided to stay at home instead of going to work.

Well I like the office environment where I can chit chat n play play with colleagues when I'm tired of work, but a job working for people can tie up all my precious time...

So today I'm thinking, should I start a business and be my own boss?? What's the Pros & Cons??

Pros:
1. Have all the time to myself
2. Can use my capability to work out something, who knows might turn big down the road...
3. Can expand my interest/hobby.
4. Best is still... boss free, don't need to eat shit

Cons:
1. Unstable income
2. High risk
3. May be bored kos on my own
4. Hard to go back to work for ppl if fail my biz...

But worst come to worst, I'll just get married to someone who can support me then... hohoho.

Hmm... anyway I'm moving towards the direction of having my own biz. Now, i need good ideas and good opportunity. Then I'll be a rich enterpreneur... hohoho.


1 comment:

jÖu ~ said...

OoooOOooOooooo..another change! I'm excited for you!! ;)