Monday, December 06, 2004

A Nut or lacking of coMMon seNSe?

I wrote in my previous blog 'Being Nice or Nasty' about this psycho guy that keeps bugging me up. Well, somehow he has been quiet for a few weeks since the last time I shouted at him when he called from U.S. to chat nonsense in the middle of the night.

Last nite I 'accidentally' mentioned about him while I was having coffee and good time with the CHABOS. Today black magic occurred... Early in the morning I received 2 emails from him. One email contains a link to a sexy lingerie page while the second one, he wrote 'I can help you to get the sizes you want'. Then he called up my office phone, I hung it up. He continued to call my handphone, I switched it off. Then I received another email link to a dating site...

I used to ignore his emails and calls but today he gets on my nerves again so I wrote him a reverse psychology type of reply, laughing at him as a loser, a clown that jumping up and down trying hard to catch people attention etc.

Next thing he sent me this:
"You look happy today.......Are you guy going out for lunch this
afternoon. I missed the food. I don't think any thing funny
about the catalog I send to you. These cloths are specially design to fit
the women......they are made of expensive materials......silk.....cost a lot of money. You don't get this in Malaysia. No joke. I can help you to get one if you tell me your sizes..."

Well, it's as usual, he pretends like he doesn't get it and that I've misunderstood his intention etc but hey, I know his tricks too well. Then he further sent an email asking me to introduce him a job in my company... My god, he was acting like having no common sense at all again. I decided to start ignoring him again so I wrote him an email saying that he has screwed up himself too many times by doing all these low IQ tricks and nobody dares to help him. Also wrote that I will be directing all his emails to the recycle bins. He can continue to send if he wants.

Well, I still can't figure out why he chose to bug me instead of others at the first place. I hardly know him, he was just someone working at my previous company, we didn't even talk much. What's wrong with this guy? He got fired few times by different companies, then he claims that he is now in U.S. study but he kept making long distance calls with hidden numbers to bug people... JUST WHAT'S WRONG WITH HIM? WHAT'S IN HIS MIND??!!

I think some people they are not borned stupid but they tend to live in their own world, self-centerly assuming that everyone should be nice to them regardless of what they do. Even if you ask them to back off, they just won't understand. They just ignore and keep trying until you burst in anger and scream/shout out from your lung.

Anyway, there exists such creature in this world... pity them.

No comments: