Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Home alone...

I've got customer's audit these two weeks, so I have been busy since the first day (last Monday) I joined back my ex-company.  Today it has finally ended.  Basically customers are all happy, which is good.

Just now, I rushed to attend my CFP class after work.  I have missed so many classes lately.  I think if I miss classes again, my attendance will be too low to allow me to sit for the exam next month.  So I'd better catch up, no matter how tight my schedule is.

Came back home at 9 p.m., took my shower, cooked simple dinner... now I'm home alone, listening to Jack Johnson's CD, drinking my favorite Japanese green tea, watching the rain outside, unwinding and trying to find a moment of peace.... moment like this has become very precious to me lately... since the day my Dad passed away, things have been moving in a fast-forward pace.  Basically I have flew around 14 times in the past 2 months... I'm both physically and mentally tired.  I think I need to sleep for one full day.

No comments: