Monday, October 11, 2010

Good Bye, Dad...

I am in Sibu now.  My dad passed away on 6th Oct.  Today is the 6th day since he left us.

I wish I have called him the day before he left.  I have so many thing I want to tell him.

I am very proud to have a dad like him, who is generous, kind, courageous, visionary, wise.  He spent his life taking care of his family, siblings and many others.  His leaving is a great loss to many.

Dad, I miss you, so so much... You are always in my heart.

2 comments:

mcdulldull said...

願心中永遠留著他的笑容
伴你走過每一個春夏秋冬

Nomad said...

Hey Jo,Sorry to hear about your dad's passing. With sucha great dad, Take heart that I am sure he must be in a good place. Dont be too sad about his departure but, Be happy and gain strength with the good memories and things he had left behind. Take care! Saying my prayers for your family.