Yesterday I bumped into my Yoga teacher. She seems weak and I knew she has been absented from the Yoga class for 1 whole week. I saw some bruises on her right arm so I asked her what happened. She told me she injured her arm during her Yoga instructors' update session in KL the week before last week. She has tried many massage sifu including '拔罐' etc. that caused the bruises on her arm, but so far there is no sign of recovery.
So I suddenly thought of a person that may be able to help her. It's this magical '推拿' sifu called Ah Huat. Few months ago, I have neck pain so I went to see a chiroprator who asked me to do an MRI and sign up a RM7000+ package to get my problem solved. I was shocked with such a high bill, so I looked for other doctors.
One friend referred me to this Ah Huat sifu. He is about 60 years old and has his 'clinic' set up at home. When I went there, there was a long queue waiting. When I told him my problem and that the chiroprator suspected that my neck disc has dislocation etc, he just pressed on my neck and shoulder and right away concluded that it's not my neck disc problem, then he went on to press a few spots on my arm and shoulder and asked me to 'test it out'. Surprisingly the problem is gone. Moreover, he only charged me RM30 for that!
After that, I brought a few friends with pain here and there to see him. All of them got their problems fixed in just one single visit. Ah Huat sifu usually just told them that it's some 'alignment' issues with their 'urat' and within a few presses, the problem is gone.
So now I have almost become an agent for Ah Huat sifu's '推拿' business, referring friends to him almost every month. Of course, not earning any commission lah.
I was jokingly telling my friends that I should probably start chartering a shuttle bus to carry those friends of mine who got 'alignment' issues to see Ah Huat sifu, and gain some commission from this special service.
Tuesday, July 06, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
ya, one for my husband, serious, when are they closed?
cos, may plan for a trip this year end, to see my grandma
What happened to Mak, sakit mana? Ah Huat's service is available only during daytime, not at night time. I can bring you there.
I think I can really start to plan my shuttle bus service biz and talk deal with Ah Huat liao. The demand is high.
hahaha that would indeed make a difference in ppl's life!
In fact, yes, meeting my life motto.
Post a Comment