Saturday, October 31, 2009

My 4th Jobless/Bossless day...

I thought I will be super free after I quit my job. In fact, I have not been having enough time to complete my planned tasks. Let's see what I did today (in fact it's already yesterday)...

7:00 a.m. : Woke up, went to pick up Hoonster

8:30-9:00 a.m.: Meet up with Thea and John for breakfast

9:00-11:00 a.m.: Went to do EPF investment for Hoonster and Pig Pig

11:00-12:00 p.m.: Went to Thea's office to create account, trade stocks, did some tests (Thea insisted that Hoonster and I took some tests on our aura colors)

12:00-3:00 p.m.: Went to get some IT gadgets at Saberkas, I bought a cartridge for my printer, Hoonster got the 8G SD card

3:00-4:00 p.m.: Drove Hoonster to get cake ingredients, went home to bring my laptop and camera

4:00-11:00 p.m.: Baked cake at Audrey's place. My assigned task was to build Thomas the Train. Here is the finishing product...




Hmm... looks like a quiet Thomas the Train...

Here is the artist with her work, in her oily face...

Here are the bakers...

The bakers and the artist...


It's quite a tiring day, I am sure I will fall asleep right away when I go to bed soon. Good night or good morning all !!

3 comments:

jÖu ~ said...

hahaha. SOOOOOO CUTE!!!

Jo said...

Dun play play, it took me hours to finish... end up I told 'the bakers' not to take 3D order next time... hahaha.

dt said...

u made 30 Thomas the trains?