Today is my birthday. I worked till 6 p.m.++ and had steam boat dinner with friends at 'My House Steamboat'...



After dinner, we had a cake cutting ceremony... here goes happy Jo and her birthday cake...




After singing the birthday song, Thea helped me to divide the cake.... but, she broke the plastic knife...

Haha... anyway, it's a fun gathering. Thank you, guys!
On the other hand, at home... Emily bought a bottle of wine to celebrate with me and Pig Pig... I took the initiative to open it... (usually it's just a peace of cake to open it but...)

somehow it just stuck and won't come out...

Eventually Emily took over and managed to open it.
Thank you Emily & Pig Pig.
Here goes the gift I received at office today...

Besides, I also received chocolate from this leng-jai angmo who sits in front of me...


Hey, cute looking guy huh...
Anyway, even though I had a busy day at work, I felt blessed to be "interrupted" by non-stop sms, emails, phone calls from all my friends from near and far away. Also I felt blessed to be always surrounded by friends on my birthday.
Thank you and I love you all!!
6 comments:
jojobean! happy happy belated birthday, so sorry couldn't make it for the dinner
errrrr...u sure this is leng? :P
hahahahahha. *LOL* the angry-face you made is priceless! ;-) HAPPY BIRTHDAY all around once again..
Thx, Derbe!
jOu, you still owe me dinner, dun think u can run away huh!! When r u back from Melbourne??
"me-no-mad", as compared to other cubicles, having this guy sitting in front of me is considered not bad, as we are both Aries and really like to joke non-stop all day long. Anyway, he has just gone back to Germany :(
Full of blessings on your birthday, got so many friends surrouding you to celebrate this big day. so wonderful.
Hopefully i'm always that blessed.
Post a Comment