p/s: Thea, you just have to wait patiently for your turn to request for a costly dinner from us ok!! Anyway, no guarantee that Jou's boss won't appear and pay for the bill again, just like last time, haha... guess we are just lucky on your birthday everytime...
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
My birthday celebration dinner with The Chabos at Four Points
The Chabos managed to celebrate my birthday on time (actually in advance) this year, amazing!! (It's usually late for at least 1-2 months...) We went to Four Points by Sheraton for buffet last Sunday evening.


The food selection was quite good, range from Japanese (sashimi, tempura etc), Western (steak, lamb etc), Chinese, Italian (pasta, pizza etc) to Bar-b-que. Unfortunately I forgot to take more pix on the food, as we were simply too busy eating and chatting!!! Here go the only few that I took...



It was a delightful dinner. I was quite pleased with the choice of restaurant this time (too bad I didn't really take much pix of the whole restaurant). Anyway I like it there and think I will go again (especially when the dinner is free... hehe). Thanks & muaks, girls!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I take it as very lucky too as her boss hardly buy dinners.
Haha..... I shall wait...
Phew!! I thought I remember your birthday incorrectly. I was like hold on, isn't it suppose to be 17th. :> and i had to confirm that with BH. Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY from me.
The interior design looks great. Please arrange tea with mine when i go back. Kill 2 birds with one stone? Muahahaha..
hey i'm missing!!!!!!!! ^_^ just so that it's documented in black and white (in case u should look back on your blog archives one fine day and wonder where i was)... I WAS IN MELBOURNE!! during both this 4-Points dinner thang AND the steamboat one. nonetheless, hope u got my SMS! ;-) HOPE IT WAS A WONDERFUL DAY... and u'll get ur lil' gift soon! ^_^
jOu, i got ur sms, thx!! Gift??...hehehe, sure or not??
Post a Comment