Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Angle

In this world, many things happened due to one thing, the angle of people perceiving things.

Different people tend to have different angle. Majority tend to bias towards their own interest, some are very neutral, minority think from other's shoes.

Even TV, radio, newspaper are all having different angle and certain level of bias towards issues. For e.g. Phoenix TV tends to be pro China. So whatever criticisms faced by China from the western countries will be painted with 'jeolousy' intention that China is now growing stronger and all these western countries are trying to pull her legs. When I watch CNN, it does tend to throw some bias criticism towards China. Then BBC has a different angle against both the U.S. and China on the same issue.

Well, what I wanna say is sometimes it seems like there is no definite right or wrong, it depends more on the level of wisdom of the perceivers. The lower EQ, the more personal it gets, while with higher wisdom, the more neutral and tolerance, with the goal to achieve peace among all.

I do find myself having different angle in perceiving things and thinking of the next direction when it comes to handling certain issues. I am now learning to gain more wisdom so that I can stand strong and know how to convince others when I am among the minority to defend my stand.

Those that who really gain my respect are those who possess 'sharp and precise' angle and have high level of wisdom, those who know how to express their view and defend their stand well.

No comments: