In fact I don't really celebrate CNY, I have more feel towards the 1 Jan new year. This year, I stay back in Kuching, not going back to my hometown. Mainly b'cos I want a good rest - quiet and peaceful by myself. My house in Sibu is just far too happening, with bunch of people visiting us... so dun think I can have any rest there.
Yesterday was CNY eve, my mum called to check on how I have been. 10 minutes later my dad called. He heard from my youngest brother that I will be spending the CNY eve alone by myself as Pig Pig has gone back to HK. Somehow I guess he felt sorry for me. So when he called, he cried. He told me: "妹妹, 你要开心一点哦。。。"
Out of a sudden, I felt terribly sorry that I didn't make an effort to fly back to Sibu to be with them. Actually I miss them, especially yesterday when I was alone at home, and Kuching was raining non-stop the whole day. After hanging up the phone, I was very emotional, so I cried too.
Yeah, I had a moody CNY eve...
Monday, January 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
just enjoy the quiet and have a good rest ...
just enjoy the quiet and have a good rest ...
Post a Comment