Sunday, November 30, 2008

Hello from NZ

It's been a week I'm away from home. I was in Sydney for few days, now I'm in Christchurch, NZ. Well, I didn't have a lot on my agenda this trip, just resting most of the time, going to supermarket, walking around downtown, cooking and eating, playing Wii at home.

Today I went to Akaroa with my family and Dom, took some pix by the beach. Just now I went for a movie with my bro and Dom, 'Quantum of Salace' was just so so. My bro and I shared a lot of common opinion about it. It has a bit of everything from romance, friendship, action and international team but it was messy.

Tomorrow both my bro and Dom are on leave, so I plan to go shopping with them. Then later at night, got a coffee date with a friend who I haven't met for years. That's all so far on my agenda tomorrow, I really haven't planned much.

Christchurch has changed quite a lot since my last trip here, I'm now trying to remember some new areas and streets. Downtown is still the same though. A bit sad to see some of my old-time-frequently-visited shops disappeared.

Oh well, I will try to post some pix probably tomorrow if I have time. I found that carrying a DSLR around is quite inconvenient, so not sure if I'll still bring it around, a bit lazy.




No comments: