I often wonder if I totally change my daily routine now, meaning quiting my job, what will happen to me? Will I be happier, stress free, doing something I like and produce good results, or be lazier, inorganized, sleep whole day, unproductive??
Somehow I believe by making a change, only one will know better what he/she really wants. So we should change our living pattern from time to time to find out more about ourselves and what we want deep down. Just that we need to have that courage to make the move for change.
Friday, November 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are right.
I enjoy changes. So much so that I can dump my 'higher paid and responsibility' job in China and come to this slow moving city with nothing but trees and flowers (good for my camera and mental theraphy though). No regrets. In a few months time I will get my indefinite and then I can move on for another changes!! See another part of the world or perhaps back to where I was before Chc and learn something new.. Life is all about changes and guts to do it.
Post a Comment