This page is called 'Chabos' as it was initially created for all my cool cool chabo friends. This is a page where you can find my thoughts, some daily observations and stories...
Ok loh, you can start to design your pose liao... Can try the followings: 1. Crawl on the floor with tongue sticking out (act sexy). 2. Stick your head out from behind a coconut tree like in Bollywood movie. 3. 'Park' on the wall and turn your head back and smile... 4. Swing your hair left then right, then left right left right... like in shampoo ad.
Just plan and let me know, I promise I will not laugh... kakaka...oops excuse me.
10 comments:
Nice. Can sell to Chu Chu lo.
wah seh! miss hong kong sui!
should give me some rewards as the model instead …
copyright reserved with my ‘cute’ images
肖像版权所有;未經许可或協議授權, 不能下載或复制使用 !!
Btw, I forgot to send u the bills for the album and the advertisement on my page.
muahahaha....... First one turns out to be the most eye catching. :)
I know, not so many good choices due to the model standard... hahaha...HAHAHAHAHA... just kidding.
Guess.... who is next???
don't forget part 3 deal.
don't forget part 3 deal.
Ok loh, you can start to design your pose liao... Can try the followings:
1. Crawl on the floor with tongue sticking out (act sexy).
2. Stick your head out from behind a coconut tree like in Bollywood movie.
3. 'Park' on the wall and turn your head back and smile...
4. Swing your hair left then right, then left right left right... like in shampoo ad.
Just plan and let me know, I promise I will not laugh... kakaka...oops excuse me.
Post a Comment