After breakfast, I checked out from the hotel at Plymouth. Today I'm on the road on my own to my own destination... Yes, I have finished all my job in both Germany and England... yippee!!! I decided to stay back few more days in England to visit few places including Stonehenge, London and Cambridge.
My first stop is Salisbury where I plan to spend 1 night. This is a town near to Stonehenge. It took about 3-4 hours from Plymouth to Salisbury, with many stops in the middle including Dawlish, Exeter, Bristol and Bath Spa.
Finally the train reached Salisbury.
I stayed at the CityLodge. For 50 pounds per night, the room and service are considered very good indeed!!
Salisbury is quite a happening town, with all kinds of shops around, it is very convenient.
Something that I come to like doing when traveling alone is just wandering around, people watching. It's nice to see people sitting by the street or at the square, doing nothing but just relaxing. How I wish I could be like them everyday...
Salisbury is definitely a recommended town to stay if you intend to visit Stonehenge.
No comments:
Post a Comment