There is one type of patient that can drive me crazy, a stubborn type like my dad. He came to do his check up and hand surgery for dialysis use. I'm not sure what exactly was wrong with him, was it his body or his mood was not good... Somehow he didn't want to talk much, has very bad mood, and shows painful and suffering expression whole day long. That worries people but when it comes to daily health check such as blood sugar and pressure, he can be stubborn and refused to do it.
On the other hand, when it comes to meal time, he would eat more than others and kept requesting to have snacks between main meals. As a diabetes patient, he is not worried about controlling his blood sugar but kept worrying about having low blood sugar and pressure, and would get angry if we don't give him food. End up his blood sugar and pressure become irregular.
These few days my mood is very much affected by him, I got mad but I couldn't show it which makes me wanna explode inside. What I can say is that I get fed up to help those who refuse to help themselves.
Thursday, November 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Be in your dad shoes, if he is careful with his diet I am sure he will not be at this stage. Now he is stuck at this stage where he can't enjoys foods, travels,... it is quite frustrating in life.
Time will overcome...
Yeap, I understand, that's why I kept it inside.
Post a Comment