Thursday, November 22, 2007

Reasons for not updating my blog recently...

A lot of friends asked me why I haven't been updating my blog lately... Well, the answers are:

1) I'm too busy with too many web sites to surf online everytime. See, besides my blog, I'm also checking >5 other blogs on regular basis and when others are actively updating their page, I have to spend more time to read there.

2) There comes other of my network sites such as Multiply, Friendster and latest FaceBook which I'm also checking on regular basis and they are linked to endless numbers of other interesting sites. There are just more and more people joining the network everyday.

3) I'm learning Photography recently and there are just endless good sites to explore and so many beautiful photos to admire...

4) On top of that, I have regular MSN and Yahoo Messenger chat friends who would buzz me once they see me appear online.

So you see, I can't possibly have much time to spend on maintaining my blog anymore... especially after my blog pal Dom is gone due to stupid China banned blogging few months ago...

Hahahahaha... so many excuses, actually I'm just lazy okay!

2 comments:

Tea said...

I am very much into photography too. Tea

Tea said...

I am very much into photography too. Tea