I just wrote in my previous blog “聽電台 MY FM 說林宇中八月底會回古晉開個唱, will try to get a ticket to go.”
Guess what, the second day someone gave my housemate 2 tickets to 林宇中 mini concert in Kuching on 26th August (i.e. tomorrow)… hehe, thanks to my mind power!!
When I told my housemate about it, she went like “Wow, that’s super powerful!!” cos’ I have told her before about few incidents, where my mind power seems to be getting more and more scary.
There she begged me to wish for Jacky Cheung to come and hold a concert in Kuching… Hey hey… that’s going a bit too far off lah.
That reminds me that I could start thinking about bumping into someone like my Kimura… hehe, so excited to just thinking about it. Or to quit my job and still be able to live a good life with $$$ keeps flowing into my account like water... Or to have a never aging look... hohohoho...bahahaha...
Saturday, August 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
with your gift in supernatural ability, please get me a return ticket from HKG-Prague. thx!!
Please take a number. The wish list is kinda long at the moment. I'll keep u inform when it's ur turn. Next.
Post a Comment