Monday, July 30, 2007

KK trip

Here are some pix taken by my h/p during my last trip to KK (14-15 July). Too bad I didn't bring a proper camera. I didn't take any photos of the Cabinet Installation (except one that other took and bluetooth to me, as shown below) and the Cabinet meeting.


Due to my ZC badge was swapped and went 'missing', I ended up becoming the only one who got it pinned on by the new District Governor and witnessed by the Cabinet Secretary and Region Chairperson. A privilege, but my face turns out like a bao lah...

After both installation and meeting were over, I went to check out the Warisan Square near my hotel. Surprisingly the shopping there was not too bad...




As a coffee addict, I looked around for a good coffee place to kill my time...


As I walked by Starbucks Coffee, a friend waved me in and bought me coffee. There I spent the rest of the afternoon chit chatting.


RC from my same hometown, Sibu.

I think overall KK is not a bad place. Next time the chabos can organize a weekend trip there.

6 comments:

jÖu ~ said...

HHHMMM.... so many nice pics...but i'm only interested in the story behind the last two....

*MUAHAHA*

;)

Anonymous said...

No story behind lah. Just 2 friends bumping into each other at shopping mall. He was my brother's classmate and his brother was my classmate in high school.

Nomad said...

your soup noodle picture is stirring so much cravings in me... havent found any nearby store that serve that yet in sydney (apart frm having to go to china town).. such simple food joy.... sob sob.

Anonymous said...

That's the problem when u r in that part of the world. The chinese food there are just never as good as the hawker stalls here. Quite expensive too.

Nomad said...

Yah you are absolutely rite, doesnt taste half as good or doesnt taste the same, and more than double the price. The otehr day at their foodcourt, my wanton noodle cost bloody around A$12 (or was it A$13). Anycase my point is, my heart pinch like hell when you know in msia or sg, wanton noodle max cost $5. still have good and bad lah. Some food here do taste better..

Anonymous said...

that expensive meh??
ya loh... why never elaborate about the last 2 photos??
aiya... since you've mission to accomplish next year... just close 1 eye and telan lah!!! :-D wa haha!!