Friday, April 29, 2005

Like mother like daughter

My mum and bro are in town since yesterday, to attend my sister-in-law’s brother’s wedding last night. Last night after the dinner, I drove them to Parkson for the 5x bonuslink Grand Sale. As Mother’s Day is coming, I offered my mum a gift which she got to pick it herself and of course, she went for fragrance. I guess it’s ‘like mother like daughter’, we both like to buy fragrance and bags a lot.

In my wardrobe, I have a compartment for fragrance that I currently kept >10 bottles of different (used and new) fragrance. On top of one of my another wardrobes, I kept >30 bags, barely use, only there to occupy my storage.

Let me see, I have got my mum quite a few bottles of perfume before - Miracle, Dolce Vita, Dune, Oui, S’pore Girl, EA’s Green Tea, Burberry’s Touch etc. She likes flowery smell which isn’t my type…. phew. I like Romance, Dolce Vita, Allure, Gucci Rush (Summer), Light Blue. That’s good, means she can’t just ‘snake’ from my collections (she used to ‘snake away’ a lot of my lipsticks last time till I switched to just use lip gloss…hehehe).

Last night we went to try out a few perfumes, she ended up picking Ralph from RL which I think is not bad. I got for her another miniature for Romance which I myself wish I can have one for traveling…

Last night at home, we talked about bags, I showed her my latest few, she was eyeing on one of them, her eyes sparked when she heard me asked ‘You like this one is it?’, then I said ‘No, I’m not gonna give you this…sorry hahahaha’…. Somehow I just love teasing her. Then I sprayed some other of my perfumes on her hands and arms before she went to sleep. Anyway, she was happy last night.

Well, my mum is so cute, I just love to see her smile. Happy Mother’s Day (in advance), my dearest mum!

1 comment:

jÖu ~ said...

wah, since when u so sweet one? eh, i wan ROMANCE too, mine run out! b'day comin up ah! HAHAHA