Dunno since when I've become a 'tasks full' person. My working days are usually occupied with office work, my weekends are often full of events and tasks to complete.
Let me c, for example, what did I do today? Today is a working Saturday. I started my day going for Laksa early in the morning, then went to the bank to bank in some cheques, then to MBKS to pay my house assessement, to SESCO to pay my electricity bill (both assessment and elec can't be paid online with my bank online service). By then it's almost noon, and I realized I forgot to order two important bank drafts that I need to post by today, so I rushed to the nearby bank but the stupid bank told me I'll have to do it at the branch that I opened my account, so I rushed to my branch but I was 2 minutes late and it was closed. Shitty Malaysian banking system... I was angry but it's my own fault, only myself to be blamed.
By noon, it started to rain, I went to the Income Tax office to practise as a good citizen by paying my remaining tax payable, then I went to the post office to post the tax statement, it was still raining heavily... Next stop, I went to my travel agency to pick up my air ticket to S'pore next month and the ticket to H.K. in June, at the same time pick up some Free & Easy hotel guide. After that I stopped by a supermarket to buy some sugar and a mop. Why buying a mop?? Well, my mum was in transit to Kch from N.Z. today, so I'll have to clean up my house, mop the floor before I picked her up from the airport at 3 p.m.. So after buying the mop, I went home to mop my floor. I was so tired that I took a quick shower.
By the time I reached the airport, I was 15 minutes late and saw my mum standing there staring at me... oops... by the way she looks as cute as usual. So I drove her home in my new 'prince' which she hasn't met before. At home, I made coffee and we have biscuit 'be-teh-so' that I bought from Malacca last week, also have some 'bak gua' that I bought from KL last weekend. Then I showed her my awards and some project photos on the computer. We watched the CD of her N.Z. trip too. Mum passed me a an All Blacks tee that my bro in N.Z. bought me, not bad but it's long sleeve. Also I 'snaked away' some yummy chocolate from her bag. By 4:40 p.m. I drove her back to the airport to catch her flight back to home town.
Then I sent my car for a car wash and sat at the car wash place drinking coke with Pig Pig for 1/2 hour. We decided to have soupy meal for dinner. After dinner I went home, went online reading info about Women Members Leadership, the District Chair post that I was appointed in the incoming term. Read, replied and sent some emails, wrote a blog about my Malacca trip. Then I sat down planning for my upcoming events and preparation items. Man, another long list to go...
Just now when I was listening to jazz music at my living room and having a bowl of soup, I suddenly realized that I was always so full of tasks. All I have for rest today was just that 20 minutes time before sleep listening to my favorite jazz. Am I really that busy or I'm just poor in time management??... I wonder.
Sunday, April 24, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
and you wonder why you're called stressident!
Post a Comment