Have you ever felt like sinking at the bottom of the water, where there is no noise, nobody, no nothing, everything is stagnant, you are all by yourself.... that's how I feel when I'm down and moody...
Ever watch the movie 'The Piano'? When Holly Hunter got dragged down to the bottom of the deep deep sea by her piano... It was such a breathless moment... I couldn't breath for that 10-15 sec of total silence... what an incredible scene. Well it stays in my mind since then.
Last night I discovered that my favorite shirt and my beautiful underwears were all spoiled due to washing together with darker color clothes... I couldn't help feeling vvvv. down. They used to make my heart sings but now I just wish I'll never see them again. I sat by the kitchen door for a long long time last night, feeling totally down...
When I broke up with my ex b.f., I swore to myself not to give my heart out on anyone or anything anymore, kos the more I care about something, the more it will hurt me. I figured that the best way to protect myself from getting hurt is not to have any attachment, either to anything or to anyone.
Live an attachment free life! Say goodbye to sorrows!
"See through thing (to seek for the truth), think it through (to figure out the real meaning), and let go (to free your mind)"
Wednesday, February 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment